[comp.sys.dec.micro] Microsoft 'C' compiler for Rainbow micro

rfc@wp3b01.UUCP (4115) (07/20/88)

To     : Dec users concerning the Microsoft 'C' compiler.
From   : R. Crandall
         914-397-4115
Subject: 'C' compiler for the DEC Rainbow microcomputer.
Discuss: Do any of you know, have or can you suggest where to obtain
         this compiler for the DEC Rainbow machine.
Thanks : Thank you in advance.

proctor@ingr.UUCP (John Proctor) (07/21/88)

In article <519@wp3b01.UUCP>, rfc@wp3b01.UUCP (4115) writes:
> To     : Dec users concerning the Microsoft 'C' compiler.
> From   : R. Crandall
>          914-397-4115
> Subject: 'C' compiler for the DEC Rainbow microcomputer.
> Discuss: Do any of you know, have or can you suggest where to obtain
>          this compiler for the DEC Rainbow machine.
> Thanks : Thank you in advance.

If you can get the floppies onto the Rainbow, I believe that the existing
MSC compiler will run on the Rainbow. It is mostly generic MS-DOS.

John D. Proctor		|  Usenet: {ihnp4,uunet}!ingr!jdp!proctor
Intergraph Corp.	| ARPAnet: uu.net.uunet@ingr!jdp!proctor
			| US Post: 1 Madison Industrial Park
Usual Disclaimers Apply	|	   Huntsville, AL 35807-4201

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little
statesmen and philosophers and divines.

		"Self Reliance" by Ralph Waldo Emerson