[comp.sys.dec.micro] 8080 FOCAL Language ?

jms@doctor.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) (05/31/89)

In article <8905261925.AA12256@decwrl.dec.com> secrist@msdsws.DEC.COM (Richard C. Secrist) writes:
>A friend is looking for a version of 8080 FOCAL that he known to exist for
>CP/M.  I have a Z-80 version of the language, if anyone is interested, but he
>only runs an 8080. An alternative could be to pop a Z-80 in his DEC Robin
>(aka VT-180), but I never heard of anybody trying it.

Is the Z80 version the one that I sent to Bernie Eiben back when the MARKET
system was supporting KERMIT?  I did the conversion to CP/M on my VT180, which
uses a Z80.  (The "Robin" uses a Z80 instead of an 8080; Bernie also had ZCPR
running on it.)  I was about to add the Library Open functions so that FOCAL
could read CP/M disk files when I left the Colorado School of Mines and lost
access to a real TOPS-10 system.

--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: JMS@F74.TYMNET.COM or jms@tymix.tymnet.com
McDonnell Douglas FSCO  | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms