[comp.sys.dec.micro] NEW PUBLIC DOMAIN RELEASE

GTHEALL@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU (George A. Theall) (10/03/89)

Comments: RAINBOW ECHOMAIL from CHRIS KORDA - AUTHOR OF U

Dover Graphics
80 Avon Street
Somerville, MA 02143
(617) 776-9712

CAD.ARC
UTEV2.ZIP

I am pleased to announce two new releases from Dover Graphics today.

The first is a three dimensional editor called CAD.  This program allows
the entry, editing and display of polygonal objects with rotation, scaling,
lighting and perspective.  Three years in the making, The package includes
an outstanding z-buffer algorithm and several dazzling demos.  The program

and all of its source code files are PUBLIC DOMAIN !!!

The second is the long awaited version 2.0 of the Ute Graphic Editor.
Modifications include improved rotation, easier circles and the addition
of an ellipse function, but the big news is version 2.0 is PUBLIC DOMAIN.

That's right.  Everyone who wanted to buy Ute but couldn't afford it, get
that modem working.  Ute is still the most powerful graphic editor ever
written for the Rainbow, and the way things are going it probably always
will be.  We haven't sold a copy in months.  Never mind, it was a labor of
love.  Thanks to everyone who bought version 1 for making Ute possible.

Please write or call me if you have problems, comments or suggestions.

Chris Korda

--- msged 1.99S ZTC
* Origin: Midnight DEC  (1:101/45)
--- Via PCBGate v2.0a5