[comp.sys.dec.micro] RAINBOW USERS Conf:

GTHEALL@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU (George A. Theall) (10/04/89)

Comments: Rainbow Echomail from BILL MAYHEW

Um, you asked if anyone here was opposed to participation here by Suitable
Solutions...
Note that I am NOT proposing providing message flow FROM CIS *to* Fido,
etc., other than that which individual users may opt to do on their own
by sending Easyplex mail.  Suitable therefore won't be participating here
unless they opt to make the extra effort... and there *is* extra effort
because you can't address a message via the Internet gateway from the
CIS Forums... you have to explicitly go to Easyplex to do it.{
Also, for the record, note that there is a limit of about 30 lines on
Forum messages, which may be significant on incoming stuff.
This is NOT ready to "go operational" yet.  There are still several issues
that need to be addressed and resolved by parties other than you and me.
(I will send you something over the gateway via the address you specified
just to make sure that works, though.)
-Bill

--- ConfMail V4.00
* Origin: Still Servicing the Rainbow - Maybee Forever (1:101/1)
--- Via PCBGate v2.0a5

---
BITNET: GTHEALL@PennDRLS               Dept. of Economics
Internet: GTHEALL@PennDRLS.UPenn.Edu   University of Pennsylvania
AT+TNet: 215-898-3419                  Philadelphia, PA   19104-3987