[comp.sys.dec.micro] COMPUSERVE DISCUSSIONS HE Conf:

GTHEALL@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU (George A. Theall) (10/12/89)

Comments: Rainbow Echomail from BILL MAYHEW    Read: YES

I wanted to go on record as saying I feel a _little_ uncomfortable with
the CompuServe "traffic" I've been "generating" here.
I have no problem answering people's questions about CompuServe but I
have a feeling there may be people out there in Fidoland that don't agree.
If that's the case, and a consensus exists, I will gladly shut up.  I am
not in the business of marketing CompuServe.
Of course if that happens, that means the only availability of the answers
to those questions will be on CIS itself, which is not always adequate.
-Bill

--- ConfMail V4.00
* Origin: Still Servicing the Rainbow - Maybee Forever (1:101/1)
--- Via PCBGate v2.0a5