[comp.sys.dec.micro] mail storm

GTHEALL@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU (George A. Theall) (06/01/90)

>I hope someone can figure out who is generating 1-3 copies of the
>following message every day.  It is getting VERY old.
>>From: usc!samsung!umich!umeecs!msi-s0.msi.umn.edu!cs.umn.edu!kelly@ucsd.edu
>>Subject: Code Blue, Was: Re: Rainbow hard drives

    It appears to be a problem with USENET. I wish I knew who
to complain to about it. Note the message ids keep changing
and do not agree with the poster's location (U Minn CS Dept).
My guess is the presence of another set of message headers in
the message body itself are causing the problem. But how to
stop it or who to complain to... ???

George

---
BITNET: GTHEALL@PennDRLS               Dept. of Economics
Internet: GTHEALL@PennDRLS.UPenn.Edu   University of Pennsylvania
AT+TNet: +1 215 898 3419               Philadelphia, PA   19104-3987