From: sdsu!ogicse!pnet51.orb.mn.org!avatar (Timothy Fay)
Subject: DEC Rainbow

Thanks for your note.  We aren't getting comp.sys.dec.micro here at
P-Net 51, so if you could re-post my article there, I'd be much
obliged.  Thanks in advance!

Here's the post:

>I recently acquired (very cheaply!) a DEC Rainbow PC, and I'm looking
>for some software for it.  Nothing elaborate, just the basics:  A word
>processor, perhaps a communications program, maybe a few games (its a
>gift for someone who wants to learn how to use computers).  DEC has not
>been very helpful, so any assistance you netters can give would be
>greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail responses to the address, below.

UUCP: {uunet!rosevax, amdahl!bungia, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!avatar
INET: avatar@pnet51.cts.com, avatar@pnet51.orb.mn.org
"If civilization owes a debt of gratitude to the self-sacrificing sports-
men who have cleared the Adirondack region of Catamounts and savage trout,
what shall be said of the army which has so nobly relieved them of the
terror of the deer?"    -Charles Dudley Warner

--
John Dudeck                                 "I always ask them, How well do
jdudeck@Polyslo.CalPoly.Edu                            you want it tested?"