[comp.sys.dec.micro] Where to get stuff for my BOW?

GTHEALL@PENNDRLS.UPENN.EDU (George A. Theall) (12/17/90)

>- Phone # of nearest/best rainbow/DEC BBS in New York City area.

   Take a look at any of the Rainbow EchoMail Digests posted here -
messages within that list phone numbers of bbses in what's called
the origin line. I've seen numbers for a bbs in Long Island but
don't have it off-hand. You will also find active bbses for Rainbow
enthusiasts in Mass and Maryland. There is also one here in Phila
called Penn's Landing (+1 215 898 8511, 8N1) which, while not tied
into Fidonet, carries a variety of Rainbow software.

George
---
BITNET: GTHEALL@PennDRLS               Dept. of Economics
Internet: GTHEALL@PennDRLS.UPenn.Edu   University of Pennsylvania
AT+TNet: +1 215 898 3419               Philadelphia, PA   19104-3987

theall@rm105serve.sas.upenn.edu (George A. Theall) (12/19/90)

In article <1990Dec17.061752.23445@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>
 toshi@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Toshi Kawanishi) writes:
>- Where to get technical reference manual/schematics.
>  I read that IRUG has them (What is their current address?)

   Yesterday's mail brought a postcard from Caroline Mack/IRUG. It
said she/it is moving back east and will be unavailable between
12/17/90 and 1/7/91. The new address and phone number will be:

		IRUG
		PO Box 518
		Dahlgren, VA 22448
		+1 703 775 2266

Any guesses how long it will take her to get out an issue of _Rainbow
News_? (only 1/2 a :-)

George
---
theall@rm105serve.sas.upenn.edu			Dept. of Economics