[comp.sys.dec.micro] PRO software

MARK@ASNGAT.ASN.NET ("Mark Preston") (03/22/91)

Morning all,

	I've had 3 request from others who also what to know if there
is any PRO software accessable somewhere besides DECUS library.
If you know something please reply, and don't assume that someone
else has replied. I've not received any information about pro software
yet, just other request for information if I should get any.
Don't do like I do when I know something and don't reply to a request
because I figure that someone else will answer the question.
If you know anything, of even a rumor, please answer.

 Mark Preston, VAX System Manager  mark@asngat.asn.net (internet)
 Alabama Supercomputer Center      mark@uahvax1         (bitnet)
 Huntsville, AL  35806             mark@asnuab          (bitnet)
 (205) 971-7430                    7786::mark            (SPAN)

sjs@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu (03/26/91)

In article <Added.0buUO9y00UkTM8mE9Q@andrew.cmu.edu>, MARK@ASNGAT.ASN.NET
("Mark Preston") writes:
> Morning all,
>
> 	I've had 3 request from others who also what to know if there
> is any PRO software accessable somewhere besides DECUS library.
> If you know something please reply, and don't assume that someone
> else has replied. I've not received any information about pro software
> yet, just other request for information if I should get any.
> Don't do like I do when I know something and don't reply to a request
> because I figure that someone else will answer the question.
> If you know anything, of even a rumor, please answer.

There's a DEC forum on CompuServe that has PRO software.  I don't have
the info handy, so try the topic finder.

tmiller@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu (Todd Miller) (03/28/91)

In article <Added.0buUO9y00UkTM8mE9Q@andrew.cmu.edu> MARK@ASNGAT.ASN.NET ("Mark Preston") writes:
>	I've had 3 request from others who also what to know if there
>is any PRO software accessable somewhere besides DECUS library.

I have some software that could be available if there is somewhere to put it.
Of course Kermit is at Columbia, I've written a Tektronics 4010 emulator for
P/OS 3.1 or 3.2 that works with the XK port.  I'm also debugging a device
driver for the Real Timer interface (2 more serial ports) which is a hacked
version of the XK driver; no one should have to type all that code again!
I'd be willing to deposit some of what I have but I'm not interested in
sending it out more than once.  If you can tell me or set up a good place to
put it I'll donate to the cause.  An anonymous ftp site with a [.pro] would
be a really nice thing to have.  Good luck, if I'm the only one who answers
this ``call for code'' I won't be very excited about it.

							Todd M. Miller