[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Kermit for PC RT

kalra@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu (Devendra Kalra) (01/16/88)

Does any one out there have kermit for PC RT running
AIX 2.1.2. Or do you know where I could get it.
I do not want to port it I can help it.

Thanks
Deven

fink@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU (Paul Fink) (01/22/88)

In article <5191@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> kalra@cit-vax.UUCP (Devendra Kalra) writes:
>Does any one out there have kermit for PC RT running
>AIX 2.1.2. Or do you know where I could get it.
>I do not want to port it I can help it.

Back in the days when I was runnng AIX I installed C-Kermit with no problem.
I just used the System V options. Kermit is a very well writen progra, I
have installed it on a number of machines with no problem.

Get a copy from some local source and follow the installation instruction.