[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] SLIP on the IBM RT

bakken@hrsw2.UUCP (David E. Bakken) (03/08/88)

Does anyone know of a port of SLIP to the IBM RT (running AIX) or
the Apollo workstations?  If so, please email me with the
details.  Thanks!!!!

--
Dave Bakken   Boeing Commercial Airplanes		(206) 277-2571
uw-beaver!apcisea!tahoma!hrsw2!bakken

sauer@auschs.UUCP (Charlie Sauer) (03/27/88)

In article <55@hrsw2.UUCP>, bakken@hrsw2.UUCP (David E. Bakken) writes:

> Does anyone know of a port of SLIP to the IBM RT (running AIX) or
> the Apollo workstations?  If so, please email me with the
> details.  Thanks!!!!

SLIP is in AIX/RT 2.2.  2.2 is scheduled to be available in June.
--

Charlie Sauer   Dept D18, Bldg 802      aesnet: sauer@auschs
                IBM AES/ESD, Austin, TX   vnet: SAUER at AUSVM6

phil@amdcad.AMD.COM (Phil Ngai) (03/31/88)

In article <31@auschs.UUCP> sauer@auschs.UUCP (Charlie Sauer) writes:
,SLIP is in AIX/RT 2.2.  2.2 is scheduled to be available in June.
,Charlie Sauer   Dept D18, Bldg 802      aesnet: sauer@auschs
,                IBM AES/ESD, Austin, TX   vnet: SAUER at AUSVM6

Wonder if it runs better than the brain dead "TCP" we have on our
AIX/RT 2.1.1.

--
 I love my VT-320.

I speak for myself, not the company.