[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] 1/2" tape for RT

Can anyone out there provide me any leads on finding 9 track tape drives
for an RT? I have found one through Dickens Data Systems, but most
everyone else says: "RT??? You must mean AT. AI what?"

John H. Lawitzke      UUCP: ...rutgers!mailrus!frith!fciiho!jhl
Michigan Farm Bureau        ...decvax!purdue!mailrus!frith!fciiho!jhl
Insurance Group             ...uunet!frith!jhl
"What?!? Real computing at an insurance company?!? AND in Michigan!?!"

scw@ollie.SEAS.UCLA.EDU (12/16/88)

In article <1313@cps3xx.UUCP> jhl@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:
>Can anyone out there provide me any leads on finding 9 track tape drives
>for an RT? I have found one through Dickens Data Systems, but most
>everyone else says: "RT??? You must mean AT. AI what?"
I wrote a driver for AOS 4.3 for the LCS 9000 tape controller and a Cypher
990 drive.  LCS also sells a driver for AIX.

LCS
355 Earhart Way
Livermore CA, 94550 (415) 443-1669

<scw>
Stephen C. Woods; UCLA SEASNET; 2567 BH;LA CA 90024; (213)-825-8614
UUCP: ...!{ibmsupt,hao!cepu}!ollie}!scw ARPA:scw@{Ollie.,}SEAS.UCLA.EDU