[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Does PiCTeX exist for the IBM-RT?

mostardi@ux1.lbl.gov (David Mostardi) (01/31/89)

I am looking for PiCTeX on the IBM-RT.  Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

David Mostardi			"Guess what, Dad!  Those chocolate
MSRI, Berkeley			   diskettes fit right into your
mostardi@ux1.lbl.gov		   computer, no problem!"

ehrlich@shire.cs.psu.edu (Dan Ehrlich) (02/05/89)

In article <1802@helios.ee.lbl.gov>, mostardi@ux1 (David Mostardi) writes:
>I am looking for PiCTeX on the IBM-RT.  Can anyone point
>me in the right direction?

As PiCTeX is a macro package for TeX the answer is yes as long as you
have gotten TeX running on the RT.  Let me know and I can see if I can
locate the macros for you.
--
Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich@shire.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be attributed