[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Looking for cable bundle: anyone with upgraded RTs?

jason@cs.utexas.edu (Jason Levitt) (08/04/89)

I'm looking for an 'E' cable bundle.

The old RT hard disk
cable bundles came in two parts. The large cable bundle
attached to The hard drives in positions 'C', 'D', and to
the diskette drives. The smaller cable bundle attached only
to the hard drive in position 'E'. It's easy to spot an 'E'
cable bundle because it has only four connectors and they have
the labels 'E', 'E1', 'C-E', and 'C-E1'.

Anybody who has upgraded an old RT will probably have one
laying around. The hard drive upgrade kit includes the new
cable bundle that attaches to all of the drives.

Ideally, I'd like to find two of the 'E' cable bundles. I'm willing
to trade some old RT memory cards, 2 & 4 megabyte ECC Ram. Or, we can
talk $$.
-----

Jason Levitt    P.O. Box 49860  Austin, Texas 78765  (512) 459-0055
Internet : jason@cs.utexas.edu            | "Toroidal carbohydrate modules?
UUCP     : ...cs.utexas.edu!hackbox!jason |  Make mine glazed!"
BIX      : jlevitt                        |            -- Zippy

In article <783@gort.cs.utexas.edu> jason@cs.utexas.edu (Jason Levitt) writes:
>I'm looking for an 'E' cable bundle.

Thanks to all who responded. I've found my cable bundle.

   --Jason
-----