[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] C++ compiling for AOS/4.3

tim@appenzell.cs.wisc.edu (Tim Theisen) (02/06/90)

In article <3789@ibmpa.UUCP> brunner@ibmsupt.UUCP () writes:

>The current version (2.1y) of the Metaware High C compiler is available
>effort has yet been made to compile the AT&T C++ cfront code as
>the sources to AT&T's licensed code are not immediately at hand.
>inet: brunner@monet.berkeley.edu
>uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner

We have compiled AT&T's C++ 2.0 with the hc2.1y compiler. We had no
significant difficulties getting it compile or run.

...Tim
--
Tim Theisen             Department of Computer Sciences
tim@cs.wisc.edu         University of Wisconsin-Madison