[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] The Metaware pp compiler

brunner@bullhead.uucp (02/15/90)

In article <544@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> jones@pyrite.cs.uiowa.edu (Douglas W. Jones,201H MLH,3193350740,3193382879) writes:

>I noticed that one of the bug-fixes listed involves misuse of live registers
>for floating point operands.  I have a 5000 line Pascal program that I've
>never been able to get to work under the PP compiler on the RT...
>       ...Will the bug fixes in the HC compiler be propagated soon to the
>PP compiler (assuming they share a common back-end)?

Doug and other Pascal users,

I'm informed that a new release of the Pascal compiler will be available
reasonably soon. I will make it available for uucp from ibmsupt as soon
as Metaware releases it. When you use it I'd appreciate knowing ASAP if
you run into trouble.

Eric

Eric Brunner, Consultant, IBM AWD Palo Alto	(415) 855-4486
inet: brunner@monet.berkeley.edu
uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner