[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Anyone ported GNU gcc to IBM RT ?

wws@rruxc.UUCP (Wayne Scott) (05/04/90)

In article <1936@polari.UUCP>, lam@polari.UUCP (Larry Morris) writes:
> All I have seen on the net for gcc is related to academic RTs.  What
> about those of you running AIX.  Has anyone ported gcc/g++ to an
> RT running AIX 2.2.1?

I'd like to know if I can get gcc/g++ for the PS/2 running AIX so I can get
Ronald Guilmette's protoize & unprotoize tools.  Any information would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

--
Wayne Scott - Bellcore      |  I don't have to be ashamed of the car I drive,
proud owner/driver of a     |  I'm just glad to be here, happy to be alive.