[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Need help from someone with a RT/AIX

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (06/08/90)

During a recent disk-crash, ifconfig got clobbered.  Now, if you've
ever loaded distribution from 5.25" floppies, you know how long
it can take to get back that one file.  (Plus the time for backing
up the system before the reinstallation.)

Could one of you fine souls out there uuencode and email me /etc/ifconfig
for an RT running AIX 2.2.1?

Thanks...
--
J. Eric Townsend -- University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics (713) 749-2120
Internet: jet@uh.edu

In article <1990Jun7.200023.2982@lavaca.uh.edu> jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) writes:
>Could one of you fine souls out there uuencode and email me /etc/ifconfig
>for an RT running AIX 2.2.1?

I've been helped.  Thanks for all the offers...