[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Adaptec SCSI adapter driver

Pat_Barron@TRANSARC.COM (05/25/90)

There's supposedly a public domain driver for an Adaptec SCSI card
that works on RTs under AOS 4.3.  Can anyone tell me where I can
get this driver?

Thanks,
--Pat.

brunner@bullhead.uucp (06/13/90)

In article <gaLJgFf0BwweE5R18r@transarc.com> Pat_Barron@TRANSARC.COM writes:
>There's supposedly a public domain driver for an Adaptec SCSI card
>that works on RTs under AOS 4.3.  Can anyone tell me where I can
>get this driver?
>
>Thanks,
>--Pat.

Jacob Parnas sent me a working version for the RT running IBM/4.3,
I'm using it now with a 300Mb RIOS drive. Bob Andrews is going to
use it for the week I'm out teaching and attending USENIX with a
larger RIOS drive on a (very) active AFS server. If all goes well
I'll package up all the necessary pices and post them to this news
group when I get back from Anaheim.

Eric Brunner, Consultant, IBM AWD Palo Alto	(415) 855-4486
inet: brunner@monet.berkeley.edu		opinions contained are mine
uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner			not those of IBM