[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Need a big favor

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (08/17/90)

In article <1990Aug16.161008.20458@lavaca.uh.edu> jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) writes:
>I need to borrow a set of AOS 4.3 distribution media for the RT on either
>floppy or (preferably) 1/4" cart. tape.  I'm willing to trade blank media
>for an extra set if you happen to have one lying around.

Whoops!  I just found out that the AOS 4.3 distribution is source only
 -- not something that you should just be sending me willy-nilly.
(Yes, we have AT&T source licensing, but it's too much paperwork.)

Having never seen the AOS distribution, I had assumed it was
similar to AIX, in that you got some tapes with binaries and a
boot tape and so on.

Consider the request rescinded.  I am also canceling the original
posting.
--
J. Eric Townsend -- University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics (713) 749-2120
Internet: jet@uh.edu