[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] X25 for RT running BSD 4.3

werner@nikhefk.UUCP (Werner Vogels) (10/18/90)

Does anybody know anything about a X25 board and software for a RT running
BSD4.3 .

Thanks,

Werner H.P. Vogels

Software Expertise Centrum
Haagse Hogeschool, Intersector Informatica     tel: +31 70 618419
Louis Couperusplein 2-19, 2514 HP Den Haag     E-mail: werner@nikhefk.nikhef.nl
The Netherlands                                     or werner@hhinsi.uucp

brunner@bullhead.uucp (10/19/90)

In article <788@nikhefk.UUCP> werner@nikhefk.UUCP (Werner Vogels) writes:

>Does anybody know anything about a X25 board and software for a RT running
>BSD4.3 .
>
>Werner H.P. Vogels
>Software Expertise Centrum
>Haagse Hogeschool, Intersector Informatica     tel: +31 70 618419
>Louis Couperusplein 2-19, 2514 HP Den Haag     E-mail: werner@nikhefk.nikhef.nl
>The Netherlands                                     or werner@hhinsi.uucp

I don't know of one, if there is one I would like to know also. I'm cross
posting this to the tcp-ip list as someone on the tcp-ip list may know of
an X.25 board for the IBM RT running 4.3bsd.

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Eric Brunner, Consultant, IBM AWD Palo Alto	(415) 855-4486
inet: brunner@monet.berkeley.edu		uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner
trying to understand multiprocessing is like having bees live inside your head.