[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] Searching for gdb on the RT.

tim@appenzell.cs.wisc.edu (Tim Theisen) (02/27/91)

About two months ago, someone posted a message about having ported gdb to
the RT on AOS 4.3.  I have lost that posting.  I have searched all of the
archives that I thought might have either the posting or the source.
Could someone please send me a copy of the posting?

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, and thanks in advance,  ...Tim
--
Tim Theisen             Department of Computer Sciences
Systems Programmer      University of Wisconsin-Madison

knauer@cs.uiuc.edu (Rob Knauerhase) (02/27/91)

In <1991Feb26.162532.19665@spool.cs.wisc.edu> tim@appenzell.cs.wisc.edu (Tim Theisen) writes:

>About two months ago, someone posted a message about having ported gdb to
>the RT on AOS 4.3.  I have lost that posting.  I have searched all of the
>archives that I thought might have either the posting or the source.
>Could someone please send me a copy of the posting?

I posted about a month ago asking about gcc for the RT (under 4.3BSD), but
have heard from one other person who reads this group that he never saw it.
So, let me try again.  [GDB would be nice as well, but I'd really like to get
gcc up on this thing, and haven't had time to even think about looking at the
gnu distribution of it...]

Rob Knauerhase
Robert C. Knauerhase        "Since the day the Apple III (RIP) was introduced
U of Ill @ Urbana-Champaign  in 1980, the 'experts' have been saying the Apple
Dept. of Computer Science    II is a dead machine.  If the Apple III couldn't
knauer@cs.uiuc.edu           kill it, the Lisa (RIP) or the PC Jr. (RIP) or the
rck@ces.cwru.edu             128K Mac (RIP) would.  Some people never learn."
knauer@scivax.lerc.nasa.gov                      -- Tom Weishaar