[comp.sys.ibm.pc.rt] RT cards in an AT

gathings@duncan.cs.utk.edu (Golando Gathings) (06/15/91)

Just one question. are the expansion cards for an RT slot compatible with
those on an AT.  They look the same .

Just wondering.

Golando

i1neal@exnet.iastate.edu (Neal Rauhauser -- ) (06/18/91)

In article <1991Jun14.202003.19478@cs.utk.edu> gathings@duncan.cs.utk.edu (Golando Gathings) writes:
>Just one question. are the expansion cards for an RT slot compatible with
>those on an AT.  They look the same .

    That depends ... I did put an EESDI controller in my 80386sx once and
it worked fine :-) however the blown esdi chips on the board were still
blown :-( so only the floppy part worked.

OBRT: I need the logic board for a E114 esdi drive - this is the full height
5.25 - 115 meg from the desktop or tower unit
--
   Neal   i1neal@exnet.iastate.edu
"Its a shame people are judged on the basis of their color. Me? I'm in