[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] KA9Q under MSC 4.0

ron@vsedev.VSE.COM (Ron Flax) (03/08/88)

Has anyone successfully ported the KA9Q Protocol Package under
Microsoft C vers 4.0?  I don't want to have to go out and buy Aztec C
just to compile this program, and the patches from nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu
don't work with the vers 1.0 Turbo C that I have.

Nelson: if you read this, it all compiles and links just fine under
        Turbo C, but it immediately hangs the system when executed.

--
ron@vsedev.vse.com	(Ron Flax)
uucp:	..!uunet!vsedev!ron

tom@tnosoes.UUCP (Tom Vijlbrief) (03/08/88)

In article <1084@vsedev.VSE.COM> ron@vsedev.VSE.COM (Ron Flax) writes:
>Has anyone successfully ported the KA9Q Protocol Package under
>Microsoft C vers 4.0?  I don't want to have to go out and buy Aztec C
>just to compile this program, and the patches from nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu
>don't work with the vers 1.0 Turbo C that I have.

Yes, I did. If there is interest I'll post the diffs to the net.
I am also adding a rsh client...

Tom

Tom Vijlbrief
TNO Institute for Perception
P.O. Box 23				Phone: +31 34 63 14 44
3769 DE  Soesterberg			E-mail: cogpsi!tom@mcvax.cwi.nl
The Netherlands				    or:	uunet!mcvax!cogpsi!tom