Date: Mon, 14 Mar 88 14:04:00 PST
From: toma@tc.fluke.com (Tom Anderson)
To: philipp@gmuvax2.gmu.edu
Subject: PC/IP revision status

Philip,

Since you are my only link to people interested in PC/IP, I thought you
might be interested in knowing about the changes I've made to it recently:

    - revised filenames and makefiles to work with PC-NFS, and started
      using RCS for revision control.

    - added support for multiple concurrent network interfaces.

    - incorporated your ARCnet revisions.

    - fixed a few minor bugs in the distribution.

    - implemented a first cut at a proxy ARP gateway.

    - added a download server for downloading from Unix to OS9 via OS9-Net.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in these changes, you might
pass the information along.  When I get the gateway working in its final
form, I may be able to ship this stuff back to someone for incorporation
in the released version.

Tom Anderson, (206) 356-5895, ... uw-beaver!fluke!toma
John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc., POB C9090, Everett, Wa. 98206
----- End of Message -----