[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] NEED PS-2 ETHERNET BOARD AND TCIP SOFTWARE

asher@TONTO.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU (Samuel Asher) (05/11/88)

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed 30 Mar 88 19:28:37-EST
From: John Romkey <ROMKEY@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Micro-Channel ethernet cards.
To: asher@tonto.cc.rochester.edu
Cc: pcip@louie.udel.edu

Microchannel cards:

	3COM 3C523
	Ungermann-Bass NICps/2 (or similar name)
	Micom-Interlan NI9210

These are all of the Microchannel ethernet cards that I know of; I don't
know if you can buy NI9210's yet. Also, IBM has a token ring card for the
microchannel and Proteon is doing a ProNET-10 card but I don't think you
can buy it yet.
				- john romkey
- -------

------- End of Forwarded Message

rick@nrcvax.UUCP (Rick Wagner) (05/13/88)

In article <8805101955.21311@tonto.cc.rochester.edu> asher@TONTO.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU (Samuel Asher) writes:

.
.  stuff deleted
.
>Microchannel cards:
>
>	3COM 3C523
>	Ungermann-Bass NICps/2 (or similar name)
>	Micom-Interlan NI9210
>
>These are all of the Microchannel ethernet cards that I know of; I don't
>know if you can buy NI9210's yet. Also, IBM has a token ring card for the
>microchannel and Proteon is doing a ProNET-10 card but I don't think you
>can buy it yet.
>				- john romkey

Western Digital also has the WD8003ET/A.