----
From: Peter Bumbulis <aries@water>
From: cwitty@csli.Stanford.EDU (Carl Witty)
From: Bruce Orchard <Bruce.Orchard@scarecrow.waisman.wisc.edu>
From: John Sherwood <SHERWOOD@ac.dal.ca>
From: iuvax!ncsa.uiuc.edu!timk (Tim Krauskopf)
From: mfryba@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Martin Francis Ryba)
From: iuvax!vax.ftp.com!jbvb (James Van Bokkelen)

NCSA telnet supports Tek 4014 emulation.  It's available by ftp from
ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu.

----
From: iuvax!relay.nswc.navy.mil!snorthc (Stephen Northcutt)

You might still be able to use Kermit for Graphics Emulation with
their Tek emulation.  3Com, (formerly Bridge) sells a card
(Bridge Ilana) that has a telnet that supports INT14.

I have used this Kermit/telnet combination for VT100, assume it
would work for tek4010.  I do not think there is a PC/NFS driver
for the card though.  (I would love to be proven wrong on this
point)

There are probably other telnets out there that support INT14, incl
Ungerman Bass.

---
From: iuvax!ncsa.uiuc.edu!timk (Tim Krauskopf)
InterCon Systems sells a package with Tek 4014 AND REGIS VT240 emulation
  ...but it only works on a Mac.

InterCon: (703)435-8170

-----
From: ljm@TWG.COM (Leo J McLaughlin)

    Wollongong's WIN/TCP for DOS, release 4.0, supports 3rd party terminal
emulators (e.g. Reflections 2 w/Tek40xx and VT220 support from Walker,
Richer, & Quinn, Inc.).

----
From DCSFWD@WATDCS.UWaterloo.ca Thu Feb  9 16:03:29 1989
Date:     Thu, 09 Feb 89
From: "Hill, Mary P" <HILL@DICKINSN.Bitnet>
To: ALEXEW@watshine
Sender: WATDCS Forwarding Machine <DCSFWD@WATDCS.bitnet>
Subject:  user and site id

Forwarded Mail as requested.
From: iuvax!vax.ftp.com!jbvb (James Van Bokkelen)

Our PC/TCP has a telnet that does all of its I/O via DOS calls, so it can
be used with .SYS files that do emulation for the CON device (like ANSI.SYS).
There are several Tek emulators which work that way, I don't know of any
.SYS files which do VT240.

Beame & Whiteside, of Fiddler's Green, Ont. do a telnet which works with
any terminal emulator which can be told to use the BIOS serial line interrupt
(14h).  Use the VT240 or Tek emulator of your choice.

Thanks to all the above people for their help.