[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] MSDOS versions of email and readnews

Does any one out in netland know of a program that allows an MSDOS
machine to communicate with the usenet....allowing news, mail etc?

I would also be interested in knowing of any programs that will work
with Xenix/SysV for an AT.

Dave Scholten
(Please respond with email if possible)

rcstack@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (=== [STACK] ===) (07/03/89)

In article <3563@cps3xx.UUCP> scholten@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:
>Does any one out in netland know of a program that allows an MSDOS
>machine to communicate with the usenet....allowing news, mail etc?

I'm also interested in an MS/DOS usenet reader.
I have no ftp-access (outside campus, that is), so if you've got
something send it to me please. (I can use TRICKLE however...)

TIA-Thanks In Advance,
[Merwin]

Email: rcstack@eutrc3.UUCP  ...!mcvax!eutrc3!rcstack  tuerc3::rcstack
Computer Association STACK, Computing Centre RC 1.58,
Eindhoven University of Technology, POBox 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, Holland.

bundalo@iitmax.IIT.EDU (Predrag S. Bundalo) (07/11/89)

In article <781@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl> rcstack@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (=== [STACK] ===) writes:
>In article <3563@cps3xx.UUCP> scholten@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:
>>Does any one out in netland know of a program that allows an MSDOS
>>machine to communicate with the usenet....allowing news, mail etc?
>
>I'm also interested in an MS/DOS usenet reader.
>I have no ftp-access (outside campus, that is), so if you've got
>something send it to me please. (I can use TRICKLE however...)
>TIA-Thanks In Advance,
>[Merwin]

	I think a post is in order here.  I want to know too.

  Predrag S. Bundalo                  BITNET:  SYSPredrag@IITVax.edu.BITNET
  IIT Vax Systems Staff               UseNet:  bundalo@iitmax.iit.EDU
  Academic Computing Center
  Chicago, Illinois

koerberm@nixsin.UUCP (Mathias Koerber) (07/18/89)

	I too am interested in getting a normal XT (or AT) to comunicate with
	EUNET or someting similar. WHoever know ways (SW,HW-requirements,etc...)
	please let me know.

	Thx Mathias
--
-Mathias Koerber           |Tel:   +65/7473828 ext 431|uunet/usenet:
-Nixdorf Computer Singapore|Fax:   +65/7474331        |..!nixbur!koerber.sin