[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] posted by request

karn@ka9q.bellcore.com (Phil Karn) (10/26/89)

From @CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu:CJS@CWRU.BITNET Wed Oct 25 21:11:49 1989
Date:     Wed, 25 Oct 89 21:10 EDT
From: <CJS%CWRU.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu>
To: karn@ka9q.bellcore.com

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you like this, but I can't get postnews to send the
attached article to comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc.  I was wondering if
you'd submit it for me?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher Seline
Subject: NOVELL internals documentation wanted.  Especially on packets.

I am looking for information on Novell internals.  Specifically, the format of
the different packets Novell uses to communicate between the file server(s) and
the client machine.

I don't have routine access to a USENET feed, so please reply directly to me.
I will summarize and post (through a friend) any answers I receive.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Seline

cjs@cwru.bitnet
cjs@cwru.cwru.edu (internet)