This is their micro channel card.  I want to use it with the FTP
Software TCP/PC package.

randy@UXE.CSO.UIUC.EDU (Randy Cotton) (11/13/89)

/* Written  6:44 am  Nov 11, 1989 by U0359@wvnvm.wvnet.edu in uxe.cso.uiuc.edu:info-pcip */
/* ---------- "Packet Driver" ---------- */
From pcip-request@louie.udel.edu Sat Nov 11 06:44:09 1989
From: "Justice, James E." <U0359@wvnvm.wvnet.edu>
Subject:   Packet Driver

I am looking for a packet driver for a Ungermann Bass NICps/2 card.
This is their micro channel card.  I want to use it with the FTP
Software TCP/PC package.
/* End of text from uxe.cso.uiuc.edu:info-pcip */

We have been waiting and hoping for this for many months now. We would like
to run Novell and Clarkson Telnet/tn3270 (at the same time) on our PS/2's.
Both can use packet drivers - someone just has to write one for this card.
Please, Please someone do a big favor (for a lot of people, I'm sure) and
write this packet driver for the UB nicps/2 card. Anyone else sitting tight
and hoping for this one? Anyone else not sitting tight and actively taking
this on themselves?