[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] TCP on Mac

NETWORK@FRSAC11.BITNET (12/13/89)

Date: 13 December 1989, 15:01:28 GMT
From: NETWORK  at FRSAC11
To:   pcip@udel.edu

Hum, I know, this *PC*ip, but :
Where can I find running *MacIntosh* version of :
NCSA telnet (tn3270 garden variety appreciated),
KA9Q's NOS package (or NET is NOS's not yet delivered)

The thingies should run SLIP (and TCP over LOcalTalk ?)
(Sources appreciated, but running version necessary...)

Thank you.

Jean-Pierre H. Dumas

network@frsac11 (bitnet)
network%frsac11.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu (arpanet)
dumas@sumex-aim.stanford.edu (arpanet)

BHOLMES@WAYNEST1.BITNET (Brian Holmes) (12/15/89)

On Wed, 13 Dec 89 15:05:19 GMT you said:
>Hum, I know, this *PC*ip, but :
>Where can I find running *MacIntosh* version of :
>NCSA telnet (tn3270 garden variety appreciated),
>KA9Q's NOS package (or NET is NOS's not yet delivered)
>
>The thingies should run SLIP (and TCP over LOcalTalk ?)
>(Sources appreciated, but running version necessary...)
>
>Thank you.
>
>Jean-Pierre H. Dumas

KA9Q can be FTPed from flash.bellcore.com and NCSA stuff
can be FTPed from ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu

                        Brian Holmes
                        UCC Operating Systems & Communications

PHONE:    (313) 577-3750  FAX=577-5626          Wayne State University
BITNET:   BHOLMES@WAYNEST1                      5925 Woodward
INTERNET: Brian_Holmes@UM.CC.UMICH.EDU          Detroit, MI 48202  U.S.A