[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Xircom drivers?

In article <14473@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> citron@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu (Mark C. Citron) writes:

   In article <NELSON.90Mar30161004@image.clarkson.edu> nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu writes:
   >In article <1990Mar30.143008.19927@arsocomvax.socom.mil> ted@arsocomvax.socom.mil (Ted Nolan) writes:
   >
   >   Now here's another one.  Does anyone have a packet driver for the Xircom
   >   parallel port/Ethernet adapter?  I thought I remembered seeing something
   >   about one, but I can't find it again.
   >
   >Ask them -- they've got one that's based on version 4.x of the Clarkson
   >collection of packet drivers.

   I spoke to Xircom just a few weeks ago and asked for a driver that will
   allow me to use stacked protocols, which as I understand it will allow
   both Novell and tcp/ip to run without rebooting. They knew NOTHING of
   this. Was I asking for the right thing? Does anyone have such a driver
   for the Xircom adapter?

Sigh.  Call again and *tell* them that they have such a driver, and you
want it.  Perhaps you need to ask for the "packet driver".

--
--russ (nelson@clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  Russ.Nelson@$315.268.6667
Violence never solves problems, it just changes them into more subtle problems