[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] traceroute

gaspar@STL-08SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Al Gaspar) (08/29/90)

Does anyone happen to know of a PD traceroute (ala Van Jacobson's)
for the PC?  I have the traceroute code off of uunet, but I thought
I would ask, before I tried a port.

Thanks--

Al

--
Al Gaspar	<gaspar@stl-08sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, Box 1578, St. Louis, MO  63188-1578

jbreeden@netcom.UUCP (John Breeden) (08/29/90)

In article <9008281547.aa19209@louie.udel.edu> gaspar@STL-08SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Al Gaspar) writes:

>Does anyone happen to know of a PD traceroute (ala Van Jacobson's)
>for the PC?  I have the traceroute code off of uunet, but I thought
>I would ask, before I tried a port.

ftp Phil Karn's KA9Q (version 900714) from thumper.bellcore.com. Traceroute
has been included in it.

--
 John Robert Breeden,
 netcom!jbreeden@apple.com, apple!netcom!jbreeden, ATTMAIL:!jbreeden