[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Where is the Canonical Source for KA9Q?

david@WUBIOS.WUSTL.EDU ("David J. Camp") (09/19/90)

I know of some alternative sources for KA9Q, but where is the canonical
source (i.e. the archive to which the author uploads directly?)
-David-

david@wubios.wustl.edu                 ^        Mr. David J. Camp
david%wubios@wugate.wustl.edu        < * >      +1 314 382 0584
...!uunet!wugate!wubios!david          v        "Be kind to sinners."
"Concentration impedes Inspiration."  ---  "Depend on God, who has dominion."

vtcqa@shamash.cdc.com (Jeff Comstock) (09/23/90)

In article <9009182154.AA01383@wubios.wustl.edu> david@WUBIOS.WUSTL.EDU ("David J. Camp") writes:
>I know of some alternative sources for KA9Q, but where is the canonical
>source (i.e. the archive to which the author uploads directly?)
>-David-

The machine name is thumper.bellcore.com .
The stuff from Phil Karn is in pub/ka9q/nos .

You might also be interested in G1EMM code, and PA0GRI code -
pub/ka9q/g1emm and pub/ka9q/pa0gri also on thumper.

Latest updates on the mailbox, rspf, and forth compiler are from
Anders Klemets at sics.se in archive/packet/ka9q/nos

Jeff