[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Looking for NDIS info

giguere@csg.waterloo.edu (Eric Giguere) (11/17/90)

Can someone please email me the address of an FTP site with docs on NDIS?
Thanks...

--
Eric Giguere                                       giguere@csg.UWaterloo.CA
           Quoth the raven: "Eat my shorts!" --- Poe & Groening

jbreeden@netcom.UUCP (John Breeden) (11/18/90)

In article <1990Nov16.204617.10610@maytag.waterloo.edu> giguere@csg.waterloo.edu (Eric Giguere) writes:
>Can someone please email me the address of an FTP site with docs on NDIS?
>Thanks...

FTP Software archives it (vax.ftp.com) - don't recall the file name.

--
 John Robert Breeden,
 netcom!jbreeden@apple.com, apple!netcom!jbreeden, ATTMAIL:!jbreeden

jbvb@FTP.COM ("James B. Van Bokkelen") (11/19/90)

On vax.ftp.com, look in pub/ndis-mac.v???.txt - one is 1.0.1, which is
what all extant drivers conform to, and the other is 2.0.1, which has
better text and some functional extensions (unbinding is optional).

James B. VanBokkelen		26 Princess St., Wakefield, MA  01880
FTP Software Inc.		voice: (617) 246-0900  fax: (617) 246-0901