[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] KA9Q and RIP packets was PC/TCP speed

mbrookov@diana.cair.du.edu (Matthew B. Brookover) (11/28/90)

In article <martino.658763011@krypton> martino@logitek.co.uk (Martin O'Nions) writes:
>mra@srchtec.uucp (Michael Almond) writes:
>
>P.S. Has anybody out there got KA9Q to broadcast RIP packets properly
>when routing?

Not here, our Cisco AGS totally ignored the KA9Q RIP packets.  If you have it
working I would be interested.  We had to add a static route to the Cisco.

We are using KA9Q to get TCP/IP from and ethernet to and Arcnet network.
I have other departments who are interested, but I am to lazy to manage a
mess of static routes.

Has anybody tried ipxpkt from the Clarkson packet driver collection with
pcroute?

						Matt
--
Matthew B. Brookover