[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] WinQvt Email Address?

palowoda@fiver (Bob Palowoda) (11/29/90)

  Someone mentioned that QPC Software watches the net. I have received
alot of email requests asking for the address. Does anyone know thier
email address?  Or better yet would the author/spokesperson for QPC
post. Your seems to have some rough edges, and room for expansion.

Couple of questions that come to mind:

  1. Is there a location where the latest release can be obtained?
     ftp?
     bbs?
     I'm sure there would be one central point to get the release?

  2. What are your future intentions with expanding the product?
     Features?
     Term Types?
     Network services?

  3. But reporting?
     Who?  Maybe a email address.

  4. List of tested compatiable tested hardware. Cards and drivers.

  While I'm on the questions I have a good one for myself. How do you get
PCNFS with the packet drivers to coexsist with Winqvt? You can assign
different vectors but only have one enabled. Or am I missing something?
Something like KA9Q, Winqvt and NFS featuers all bundled together to
work under Windows.

---Bob

--
Bob Palowoda   palowoda@fiver              |   *Home of Fiver BBS*
Home {sun}!ys2!fiver!palowoda              | 415-623-8809 1200/2400

mach@kontu.utu.fi (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov28.181512.29205@fiver>, palowoda@fiver (Bob Palowoda) writes:

>   Someone mentioned that QPC Software watches the net. I have received
> alot of email requests asking for the address. Does anyone know thier
> email address?  Or better yet would the author/spokesperson for QPC
> post. Your seems to have some rough edges, and room for expansion.
> --
> Bob Palowoda   palowoda@fiver              |   *Home of Fiver BBS*
> Home {sun}!ys2!fiver!palowoda              | 415-623-8809 1200/2400
>      {pacbell}!indetech!fiver!palowoda     |     An XBBS System
> Work {sun,pyramid,decwrl}!megatest!palowoda| 415-623-8806 1200/2400/19.2k TB+

I'm interested too!

And a question: Is it possible to have a version of WinQVTnet wich would
                use bootp?

-----
Jens Mach                       Internet:  mach@kontu.utu.fi
                                           mach@utu.fi
                                           mach@polaris.utu.fi
                                Bitnet:    mach@firien

Computing Centre, University of Turku      Turun Yliopiston laskentakeskus
Henrikinkatu 2                             Henrikinkatu 2
SF-20500 Turku, Finland                    20500 Turku
Phone   : +358-21-633 5919
Fax     : +358-21-633 6560