[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Library to PPP

uucigj@gandalf.sbc.com (Gregg Jensen 5-3531) (12/13/90)

Is there a set of libraries available with the ka9q source, with
PPP added, such that it can be incorporated into another program?
Or, is it just the source for an executable program?  I would like
to be able to put together a package that would implement an
application to application type interface, between, say a PC and a
Unix box, over a modem.  If I get all the sources for ka9q
(or some other PD package) would the material that I need be a part
of it?  Or is there some other package recommendation.

      Gregg Jensen
 These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect my companies.
      Southwestern Bell Telephone

mra@srchtec.UUCP (Michael Almond) (12/14/90)

In article <1990Dec12.211619.17504@swbatl.sbc.com> uucigj@swbatl.sbc.com writes:
>Is there a set of libraries available with the ka9q source, with
>PPP added, such that it can be incorporated into another program?

MS-DOS - async ppp for KA9Q
   Author: Katie Stevens <dkstevens@ucdavis.edu>
   anonymous ftp to ucdavis.edu
   cd dist/ppp
   Files
      NETPPP.ARC -- compiled code; KA9Q with PPP, sample startup files
      SRC.ARC    -- source code; unmodified distribution file for
                      KA9Q Internet Software Package
      PPPSRC.ARC -- source code; additional files for PPP

---
Michael R. Almond (Georgia Tech Alumnus)           mra@srchtec.uucp (registered)
search technology, inc.				      mra%srchtec@salestech.com
4725 peachtree corners cir., suite 200		       emory!stiatl!srchtec!mra
norcross, georgia 30092					 (404) 441-1457 (office)
[search]: Systems Engineering Approaches to Research and Development