[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] NDIS driver

MARC@unb.CA (01/18/91)

Hello,
Does anybody know where I could get an NDIS driver for an
IBM PCNET Adapter II/A?   I need it to get FTP PC/TCP for
OS/2 working with that network card.
Thanks in advance,

marc

Marc Levesque                   Telephone:  (506) 453-4573
Computing Services              Fax:        (506) 453-3590
PO Box 4400                     Email:      MARC@UNB.CA
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB
Canada   E3A 5A3

fks@FTP.COM (Frances Selkirk) (01/18/91)

As a general rule, NDIS drivers are written by the card manufacturers.
If anyone has an NDIS driver for an IBM card, IBM will.

Frances Kirk Selkirk		 info@ftp.com	           (617) 246-0900
FTP Software, Inc.		 26 Princess Street, Wakefield, MA  01880

oleg@ibm.com (01/19/91)

In  <ID1902.D910117.T092155.MARC@unb.ca>  MARC@unb.CA writes:
> Hello,
> Does anybody know where I could get an NDIS driver for an
> IBM PCNET Adapter II/A?   I need it to get FTP PC/TCP for
> OS/2 working with that network card.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> marc

Microsoft LAN Manager 2.0 comes with whole bunch of NDIS MAC drivers
including the one you are looking for.

Oleg Vishnepolsky
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center