[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] NETWATCH won't link with packet.lib, help!

cnolan@vax1.tcd.ie (01/22/91)

--

Ok, I got the PCIP distribution .tar (via BITFTP) and I merrily typed make all.
Of course I wanted it to run on packet drivers, so then I read the docs and

Here is the link line from the makefile ...

link netwatch,dnetwatc/noi/noe,nul,h19 netwatch enetwatc net packet  task pc;

and here are the errors I get ...

_pproc in file(s):
 NETWATCH.LIB(display.c)
_pkts in file(s):
 NETWATCH.LIB(display.c)
_npackets in file(s):
 NETWATCH.LIB(time.c) NETWATCH.LIB(display.c) NETWATCH.OBJ(netwatch.c)
_prcv in file(s):
 NETWATCH.LIB(display.c)

Has anyone suddessfully got netwatch running over packet drivers?

Thanks ...

       	 	Conor Nolan			Phone:	772941 (X1741)
           	Microelectronics Dept.		Fax:	772442
            	Trinity College