[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Looking for telnet emulation for Tektronix 4105 for Mac

BWYNNE@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU (02/01/91)

I am looking for a version of tlenet that emulates a Tektronix 4105
for a Mac.  One of our chemistry professors is interested in it.  If
you have heard of such an animal, please let me know.  Public domain sw
is preferred, but commercial and shareware packages are good too.
Thanks Net.fiends!

Becky Wynne  BWYNNE@ducvax.auburn.edu

cnolan@mee.tcd.ie (02/02/91)

In article <9366DA2F2001887B@ducvax.auburn.edu>, BWYNNE@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU writes:
> I am looking for a version of tlenet that emulates a Tektronix 4105
> for a Mac.  One of our chemistry professors is interested in it.  If
> you have heard of such an animal, please let me know.  Public domain sw
> is preferred, but commercial and shareware packages are good too.
> Thanks Net.fiends!
>
> Becky Wynne  BWYNNE@ducvax.auburn.edu

The latest NCSA Telnet for the Mac has 4105.  This version is 2.4 Beta 7 so it
may not 110%  I havn't had any probs.

It is available by FTP from ncsa.uiuc.edu.  Can't remember the directorys
off hand.

Good luck

       	 	Conor Nolan			Phone:	772941 (X1741)
           	Snr. Technician			Fax:	772442
            	Microelectronics Dept.
		Trinity College
	      	Dublin 2			cnolan@mee.tcd.ie
  	     	IRELAND

cwilson@yoyodyne.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Chris Wilson) (02/02/91)

	NCSA Telnet for the Mac (ver 2.4b7) supports 4105 emulation. It's
public domain, and is available for anonymous ftp from ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu.
It should be in NCSA_Telnet/Mac, or something similar.

-Chris Wilson
 NCSA Programmer, PC Telnet
 cwilson@yoyodyne.ncsa.uiuc.edu