[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Berkeley source code

mollett@s.ms.uky.edu (Vic Mollett) (02/08/91)

I've heard of several people porting the Berkeley TCP/IP code to other
systems that did not have a reasonable TCP/IP system.  I also have heard that
this source code is public domain.  Where can I do an anonymous ftp to get
the source code as it sure would help me with a project I'm researching??

--

                                               Vic

  mollett@ms.uky.edu   {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!mollett   mollett@ukma.BITNET

oleg@ibm.com (Oleg Vishnepolsky) (02/08/91)

In  <1991Feb8.004135.15746@ms.uky.edu>  mollett@s.ms.uky.edu (Vic Mollett) writes:
> I've heard of several people porting the Berkeley TCP/IP code to other
> systems that did not have a reasonable TCP/IP system.  I also have heard that
> this source code is public domain.  Where can I do an anonymous ftp to get
> the source code as it sure would help me with a project I'm researching??
>                                                Vic
>   mollett@ms.uky.edu   {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!mollett   mollett@ukma.BITNET

Anonymous ftp to uunet.uu.net. Directory bsd-sources.

Oleg Vishnepolsky
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center

todd@Quotron.COM (Todd_Booth) (02/16/91)

mollett@s.ms.uky.edu (Vic Mollett) writes:

>this source code is public domain.
No, it's not pd, but you can use it to create new products (for free).

>Where...
The latest release, called reno, is at
wuarchive.wustl.edu 128.252.135.4 /unix/reno/...

--todd

--
todd (booth)

todd@quotron.com 213 302-4368