[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Packages that provide 3270 support as well as vt-320 support.

mjlst3@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Mikes Magik Shoppe) (02/21/91)

I'm looking for a DOS package that provides software emulation of a
3270 as well as vt-102/320 support with connection support via. tcp-ip.

I also require support for colors and I already know about Clarkson's
CUTCP package, so I'm looking for other packages be they commercial or
otherwise.

Thank you for your time.

Michael J. LeWinter

--
All email, no cute messages to mankind :       mjl@vms.cis.pitt.edu
                                               mjl@pittvms.bitnet

keld@login.dkuug.dk (Keld J|rn Simonsen) (02/23/91)

mjlst3@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Mikes Magik Shoppe) writes:

>I'm looking for a DOS package that provides software emulation of a
>3270 as well as vt-102/320 support with connection support via. tcp-ip.

>I also require support for colors and I already know about Clarkson's
>CUTCP package, so I'm looking for other packages be they commercial or
>otherwise.

FTP Software has the package PC/TCP which does that, including
colours. I am running 2.05 version and that runs just fine.

Keld Simonsen
Univ. of Copenhagen