    From: Cliff Stanford
    Subject: Dial-Up Internet Access (?)

            Are there any sites which could offer dial-in SLIP access on an
    occassional basis using high speed modems (V.32 at least) so that I
    could actually get Internet access from my PC?  Ideally a UK site with
    spare bandwidth but, more realistically, I would not be put-off by
    having to dial internationally.

Don't know about UK sites, but it is a fairly commonplace service here
in the states.  I know that PSI and NEARnet both offer it.
NEARNET: +1 617 873 2649    PSI: +1 703 620 6651

== Gordon Lee                 FTP Software Inc
== voice: (617) 246-0900      26 Princess St
== fax:   (617) 245-7943      Wakefield, MA  01880