[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] LPR for DOS with packet driver interface

harish@milton.u.washington.edu (Harish Pillay) (04/08/91)

Hi.  Is there a lpr-like app for DOS that uses the packet driver interface?
Preferrable  it should be in PD.  I've checked simtel20 but couldn't find
any.  Please e-mail replies.  Thanks.

Harish Pillay

harish@milton.u.washington.edu (Harish Pillay) (04/09/91)

I wrote:
>Hi.  Is there a lpr-like app for DOS that uses the packet driver interface?
>Preferrable  it should be in PD.  I've checked simtel20 but couldn't find
>any.  Please e-mail replies.  Thanks.

Thanks to all those who replied.  The following are the sites:

zaphod.ncsa.uiuc.edu, omnigate.clarkson.edu, sun.soe.clarkson.edu
and sunee.uwaterloo.ca.

There should be a file called LPR.ZIP (source in C + .EXEs) that'll
help out.

Thanks again.

Harish Pillay