[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Configuration of PCIP

Boy, it'd sure be nice to have a version of PCIP that took its parameters
from NCSA Telnet's CONFIG.TEL.  There's really no reason, other than
historical, to continue to use netdev.sys.  I'd do it myself, but
I don't have Microsoft C 5.1, and I don't have the time to port PCIP to
Turbo C.

--
--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson

blake@nevada.edu (RAWLIN BLAKE) (05/01/91)

In article <1991Apr30.151747.14671@grape.ecs.clarkson.edu>
 nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu (aka NELSON@CLUTX.BITNET) writes:
>Boy, it'd sure be nice to have a version of PCIP that took its parameters
>from NCSA Telnet's CONFIG.TEL.  There's really no reason, other than
>historical, to continue to use netdev.sys.  I'd do it myself, but
>I don't have Microsoft C 5.1, and I don't have the time to port PCIP to
>Turbo C.
>
>--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu>

YES, YES, YES

I'd do it myself, but I don't know how :-)

--------
        Rawlin Blake
Internet:       blake@nevada.edu
BITnet:         blake@unsvax