[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] PCrouter & token ring?

0004219666@mcimail.com (Bob Stine) (05/09/91)

Does PCrouter support 4Mbps token ring?  I need a cheap connection between DEC
ethernet & token ring.  IP is running on both LANs.

(Sorry to hassle everyone.  Getting FTP access would be alot of trouble, or I'd
just grab the package and look for myself.)

Thanks,

Bob Stine
bstine@MCIMail.com

josevela@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Jose Angel Vela Avila) (05/10/91)

0004219666@mcimail.com (Bob Stine) writes:

>Does PCrouter support 4Mbps token ring?  I need a cheap connection between DEC
>ethernet & token ring.  IP is running on both LANs.

>(Sorry to hassle everyone.  Getting FTP access would be alot of trouble, or I'd
>just grab the package and look for myself.)

>Thanks,

 Yes it works!! I try it with a version that I compile for two packet drivers
   ( ibmtoken and 3c503 ) and everything works ok ... ( I think so, my test
 was just for 5 minutes.. )

 Also, if this doesn't work you could try with KA9Q NOS (NET), I have two
 of them bridging from ethernet to token-ring ( Just IP of course )

 By the way does any body can make PCROUTE work with an packet-driver and a
  Local-Talk card ??

 See you

Jose A. Vela A.
josevela@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx