[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] email addresses

pjd@eagle.inesc.pt (Paulo Jorge Delgado) (05/14/91)

        I am performing some evaluation tests with two TCP/IP implementations
for DOS: PC/TCP Rel. 2.03 from FTP Software and LAN WorkPlace from Excelan.
I have found some disturbing features in both of these implementations.
Are there any email addresses for these two companies where I can contact
them and ask for some informations and support?
        Many thanks in advance.

--
 Paulo Jorge Delgado
 INESC, Lisboa, Portugal

elogan@hp835.mitek.com (Ernie Logan) (05/14/91)

In article <1991May14.104404.70@eagle.inesc.pt> pjd@eagle.inesc.pt (Paulo Jorge Delgado) writes:

>        I am performing some evaluation tests with two TCP/IP implementations
>for DOS: PC/TCP Rel. 2.03 from FTP Software and LAN WorkPlace from Excelan.
>I have found some disturbing features in both of these implementations.
>Are there any email addresses for these two companies where I can contact
>them and ask for some informations and support?
>        Many thanks in advance.
>

>--
> Paulo Jorge Delgado
> INESC, Lisboa, Portugal
> Email: pjd@eniac.inesc.pt

You may reach FTP, Inc. at support@ftp.com. My experience is that they are very
helpful and responsive. BTW, the current release of PC/TCP is 2.05.

Don't know about EXCELAN.
----
Ernie Logan
AS/400 TCP/IP Development