[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc] Transfering files...

CWIKLA@uimrl7.mrl.uiuc.edu (John/Consultant) (06/27/91)

	I have two 386's with Western Digital ethernet cards, and I
was wondering if there is any way to transfer files between them,
preferably a PD package...I have NCSA telnet but that only
implements the server side of the FTP software...

Thanks in advance,
John

*  John L. Cwikla             *   cwikla@uiucmrl, cwikla@uimrl7.mrl.uiuc.edu *
*  Chief Consultant, MRLCFC   *	  uimrl::cwikla		(217)333-8281        *
*  University of Illinois     *   Redefining Lunacy...			     *

nice1.ne.rpi.edu (Y. Danon) (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun26.185558.2343@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> CWIKLA@uimrl7.mrl.uiuc.edu (John/Consultant) writes:

>	I have two 386's with Western Digital ethernet cards, and I
>was wondering if there is any way to transfer files between them,
>preferably a PD package...I have NCSA telnet but that only
>implements the server side of the FTP software...
>
>Thanks in advance,
>John

>*  John L. Cwikla             *   cwikla@uiucmrl, cwikla@uimrl7.mrl.uiuc.edu *
>*  Chief Consultant, MRLCFC   *	  uimrl::cwikla		(217)333-8281        *
>*  University of Illinois     *   Redefining Lunacy...			     *

I use NCSA telnet all the time it also includes an FTP program, you probaly dont
have the whole pakage. it works fine between two PCs.

Yaron