From: V050FN5R@UBVMS.Bitnet
Date:     Fri, 29 Jan 88 17:09 EST
Subject:  can't find error in hypercard

I am having trouble with a hypercard stack. I added a card and put some fields
on it. I then wanted to move the card to a different background. So I clicked on
can't delete card, which I already checked. Then I chose Cut Card. The card
disappeared. When I tried to paste it somewhere else, I got a message that
the HC couldn't find background or card id 0000. I don't remember the exact
numbers for the id though. I tried to paste it to another area on the stack
and got an error message 1250. Then I created a new stack and tried pasting
the card, but got error message 1260. The card did paste. When I tried to cut it
again, I got the can't find error. This time the id was 3157. There was more
on the next line of the error message, but the message did not write to the
screen properly and I couldn't read it. So right now I have the card in
another stack but cannot cut it, nor paste the stack that is in the clipboard.
What do these errors mean? Is there a listing of all the possible errors
that can occur in Hypercard?
Can the card be salvaged?

Maurice
v050fn5r@UBVMSD
End of HYPER-HACKERS Digest

Chuq Von Rospach			chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

                       What do you mean 'You don't really want to hurt her?'
                                    I'm a Super-Villain! That's my Schtick!